We are a family owned business. With the help and hard work of our awesome volunteers, we are now in the process of transforming our wildlife park/deer farm into an animal sanctuary and a natural self-sustaining farm.
Our deepest intentions are to work towards, and
create a self -sustaining environment, whereby we can
align ourselves with the forces of Nature and experience
the harmonies of life, without inflicting any damage to
To achieve our goals we need to sincerely consider a few things
- Develope a healthy and wholsome resect for Nature and Her powers
- Learn to respect and understand the Earth and how to manage Her naturally
- Learn to respect and understand flora and fauna and their natural ways.
- Realize that we as Humans are an integral part of our global eco system and that Earth's state primarily depends on our actions
To enhance Earth's state we need to
- Learn to live by contemporary environmentally conscious standards
- Make use of renewable energies for power
- Learn to work the land
- Be open to learning and implementing alternative and natural ways of doing things
- Have the courage to act on our convictions
- Learn to work together.
Based on the above we have divided our 39 acres of land into four basic sections.
Where visitors can familiarise themselves with our friendly Kangaroos, Wallabies, Emu, Dingos and Deer through interaction
and hand feeding.
Which is the central focus of the park. The sanctuary, with a lake surrounded by red gum eucalyptus trees, supports a mob of free range kangaroos, wallabies and emu.These animals are in a more natural environment which allows them the freedom to behave naturally and consequently enables us to harmonize with their natural energies
Which graze in the surrounding fields include Fallow and Red deer, Alpacas,Wiltipoll sheep, horses, ponies and donkeys. Our flock of sheep provide us with milk (in season), our alpacas with their rich wool, and our free range chicken with eggs.
Our organic gardens are devoted to the planting, growing and harvesting of fruit and vegetables for our own consumption and
eventually for sale in our shop. In a second garden we are cultivating a fruit orchard
and a third garden, a vineyard.
THERE IS NO BEGINING OR END TO WHAT WE ARE DOING. TO US, WE ARE EXPLORING AND ENGAGING IN A QUEST FOR A NATURAL AND WHOLESOME LIFE